LUXE Magazine Feature

Now is the time to pick up the latest issue of LUXE magazine. You'll see our project within its pages. I continue to look on LUXE's website for the web edition of the magazine - no luck yet. This photo appears in the current issue along with many others. It was taken by the photographer I typically use for documenting our projects (when I don't take the photos myself) Ira Montogomery. He does such great work!!

This kitchen took an immense amount of attention to detail. My firm designed the cabinetry, tile and cast stone details, the lighting layout and fixture selection, the plumbing, hardware, the placement of accessories, and of course the color palette. It is also a much more traditional interior that is usual. I enjoyed the project a great deal!!

Comments

Popular Posts