Luna - Moon Goddess

Luna is Growing!

The last picture I posted of her was at about 2 months old.  She is now about 4 months old and she has grown so very much.  Her manners are improving, but she still likes to bite hands and legs.  It's better, though.

I think she is just beautiful.  My previous post today was about color in interior design.  You may notice the carpet in my family room.  It is by Missoni, and since you probably know how much I love color, the backdrop is very appropriate.

Gradually, her eyes are turning more green, which is typical of a Russian Blue.  When she is a bit sleepy, she is so loving.  When she wakes - it's time to play.  She has so much energy, she is literally climbing the walls.  We play fetch sometimes with fuzzy toys, just like the dogs.  And she is pretty friendly to newcomers but a little cautious.  As I said before, I'm totally smitten with this kitten!

Comments

Popular Posts